Tesla owner looking to upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMikeW

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum. I'm in to year 7 with a 2017 Tesla S 70D. When I got it I was very excited with the new technology. It's getting a little dated and I have some issues driving an ad for certain individuals in the organization. Some other issues include short range (about 140 miles), spartan interior, and noisy cabin. Time to move on!

I don't want to go back to an ICE vehicle. I like the Macan but I'm concerned about buying the first model of a new design. People on the Audi e-tron forum are very unhappy with the software. Is it fair to expect similar issues from another VW group car?

You are not the first with this sentiment regarding the first model of a new design and its possible problems. If I were you, I would keep other forums' reviews and suggestions as a reference, without weighting the balance too hard. The best is to test how the infotainment system performs in real-world scenarios. What I mean is to go for a test drive and familiarize yourself with Macan's tech features and stuff. Also, every car has its pros and cons. I wish you inspiration to make the best decision.

Join the Porsche Macan Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back