Macan 4 and Turbo standard features

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

403boi

Reaction score
Our family is torn between the Macan 4 and Turbo. Anyone with same selections?
While the Turbo's power is tempting, we might not "need" it. But then there are those standard features on the Turbo...

Anyone out there have the lowdown on what good come standard on the market Turbo that the Macan 4 lacks? Ideally, a full list with actual value would be amazing! Trying to figure out if ticking those options on the 4 would erase the price difference between the two.

Our family is torn between the Macan 4 and Turbo. Anyone with same selections?
While the Turbo's power is tempting, we might not "need" it. But then there are those standard features on the Turbo...

Anyone out there have the lowdown on what good come standard on the market Turbo that the Macan 4 lacks? Ideally, a full list with actual value would be amazing! Trying to figure out if ticking those options on the 4 would erase the price difference between the two.
"It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" -- that's my mindset every time I buy something. I think you know the answer already on what to choose between the two.

I see your point @silogan and i agree with you, we dont know when we'll be needing additional features or power just like this vehicle but its better to have it, considering that the price gap between trims is also not that large.

Join the Porsche Macan Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back