Tough choice between M4 rear wiper vs. thermal glass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

403boi

Reaction score
Can't seem to get both the rear wiper and the thermal insulated glass. Currently building my new M4. Anyone out there with the M4 without a wiper? Is it good or do you not even notice? Also curious about the thermal glass - is the extra insulation worth the potential for even darker tint (we all know North American cars love their rear window tint already)? Any Macan owners out there with experience on either option? Trying to decide what to prioritize - clear view or a quieter cabin?

I didn't bother to have a rear wiper on mine anyways. I just bought Rain-X water repellent instead, and have it applied on the windows. I absolutely love it and it's been really useful so far.

I didn't bother to have a rear wiper on mine anyways. I just bought Rain-X water repellent instead, and have it applied on the windows. I absolutely love it and it's been really useful so far.
Agree with this. Just use a water repellent. But if you want it for aesthetics, then go for it.

Join the Porsche Macan Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back