Feeling Queasy in the New Porsche Macan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanTheMan521

Reaction score
So I stumbled upon this video online where this YouTuber was trying out the New Porsche Macan and she mentioned feeling motion sick during the ride. I'm a bit concerned because I have my heart set on getting one and hitting the mountain roads for sure since me and my girlfriend are into camping and hiking adventures. Well anyway, do you think this is for real? It's kind of weird because I haven't seen anyone else talk about this issue in their reviews. It's definitely throwing me off a bit.

I bet it's the Turbo Macan. This isn't uncommon, especially for those not used to track racing. The car itself handles superbly, but the increased g-forces can trigger motion sickness. If you're usedto being fast, you likely won't have an issue. Otherwise, you just have to slow down to avoid having it.

The question is, how fast were they going? And Porsche has been known to build fast cars but you dont have to question its handling because with the Turbo Macan of my friend he navigates difficult and curved roads easily.

Join the Porsche Macan Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back