Are you also waiting for your Porsche Macan EV? Share your current daily driver/s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_NeilMeds

Reaction score
Hi guys, welcome to the forum! Let me start. So I already had my deposit last year and I’m a bit nervous and excited at the same time since this is gonna be my first time owning an EV. Any tips from experienced EV drivers are appreciated! My current workhorses are my trusty 1987 4runner, 2022 Mazda CX-30 and 1996 Civic EK.

My 911 is my greatest love, but I must admit that the electric car scene is becoming increasingly appealing to me. Maybe a shiny new Porsche EV will soon arrive in my garage? Let's see what the future holds!

Owning an EV is a completely different thing. When going for the long haul you should always make sure that you have charged your vehicle to avoid problems along the way. You should avoid overcharging and just charge up to 80-90% to preserve the battery lifespan of your EV.

That is an interesting idea, an EV from Porsche would definitely be a game changer. Let's consider that Porsche have been in the game for a very long time and it rivals other brands such as lambo and the ferrari. Although, owning an EV is no easy task,you just need to make sure that you have a routine check on your car before going on long trips to avoid any inconvenience along the way.

Join the Porsche Macan Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back